No matter your bedroom’s ambient temperature or your body’s heat load, it will keep your bed at the precise temperature you want all night long.
The OOLER is our most advanced and most luxurious sleep system with a hydro-powered thermal range that operates from 55-115°F (13-46°C). Using our OOLER App you can create personalized sleep schedules to keep you at the perfect temperature throughout your entire night.
Proven + practical makes Cube a popular option. This sleek and low profile control unit easily powers the Chili Cool Mesh through the night, giving you best night’s sleep you’ve ever had.
Checking your eligibility won’t affect your credit, select Affirm at checkout.
Select Affirm at checkout, then enter a few pieces of info for a real-time decision.
Pick the monthly payment plan you like best. You’ll never pay more than you agree to upfront.
Make payments at affirm.com or in the Affirm app. You’ll get email and text reminders.
With Affirm, you always know exactly what you'll owe and when you'll be done paying.
Affirm tells you upfront the total amount you’ll pay. That number will never go up.
You choose the payment schedule that works for you.
Affirm won’t charge you late fees or penalties of any kind, ever.
It only takes a moment. Checking your eligibility won’t affect your credit.
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products. Affirm offers instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed monthly installments over 3, 6, or 12 months.
• Buy and receive your purchase right away, and pay for it over several months. This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
• If Affirm approves your loan, you'll see your loan terms before you make your purchase. See exactly how much you owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan. There are no hidden fees.
• The application process is secure and real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount that you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan -- all within seconds.You don't need a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to the merchant directly on your behalf.
• You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don't have an extensive credit history. Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you.
• Affirm reminds you by email and SMS before your upcoming payment is due. Enable Autopay to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
• Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you're a ward of the state in Nebraska). • Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV).Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address. • Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name. • Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
Affirm loan-application process steps:
After your purchase, you'll receive monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment is due 30 days from the date that we (the merchant) processes your order.
• Affirm asks for a few pieces of personal information: Name, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. • Affirm verifies your identity with this information and makes an instant loan decision. • Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points. • This means that you may be able to obtain financing from Affirm even if don't have an extensive credit history.
Although Affirm performs a credit check when you apply for a loan, this won't impact your credit score. However, if you're approved and decide to buy with Affirm, your loan and payments may affect your credit score. Paying on time can help you build a positive credit history.
The merchant has no information regarding a customer's financing denial. Affirm strives to offer all credit-worthy applicants financing with Affirm, but isn't able to offer credit in every case. Affirm will send you an email with more details about its decision. Unfortunately Affirm's decision is final.
If Affirm has difficulty confirming your identity, you may need to provide more information. Affirm uses modern technology to confirm your identity, including verifying your address or full SSN, or requesting a photo of your ID. Affirm takes these steps in some cases to counter fraud and provide the most accurate credit decision they can.
Affirm may sometimes need more information about your finances and your ability to repay in order to make a credit decision. Your income gives Affirm additional insight into your ability to repay.
Affirm may sometimes need more information about your finances and your ability to repay in order to make a credit decision. If you are prompted to link your checking account and would like to proceed, please provide the login information for your online bank account. Affirm does not store your online login credentials---they are transmitted securely to your bank.
If Affirm asks you to link your checking account, Affirm won't be able to offer you credit if:
• Your bank is not listed • You choose not to link your checking account • You don't use online banking • The username and / or password you provide is incorrect • You're unable to successfully connect your checking account
Subscription products such as sleepme+ are not eligible for the Affirm payment option at this time.